Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lady Gaga Hits Ardee

Yes folks it's true Lady gaga has made her way across the world to go fishing in Mentrim Lake. Seen here with some undisclosed mystery fat cat. When asked was she having a good time in County Louth Lady Gaga replied
"yes I am, I've never caught this many Bream ever. Most of the time it's always pike I catch" as she drank from a bottle of Buckfast, She was then asked what did she think about the black priest in Ardee ? " I think it's great" she replied "although I found it hard to understand him at the 9.30 mass".She also added that "the place for getting the maggots in carrickmacross is a god send as I never would have caught all the bream with just worms". So thats it we left Gaga after that so not to be disturbed by paparazzi.   All we here is Radio_Ga_Ga !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment