Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 6, 2010

National MS week 2010




March 8Th - 14Th is National MS week. Having MS myself it is important for me to do something for the cause. On SUNDAY, APRIL 18, 2010 I will be participating In WalkMS which will be in South Street Sea Port Manhattan Co.Louth. Today I am going to start working on a new t-shirt design for my walk team. I will be selling the t-shirts and donating all profits to the MS society, also I will be gathering up sponsorship money for doing the WalkMS. So people get your fingers out and send me some money. ALL MONEY will be donated to people with worse symptoms than me, at least I can still type not like some people. Just imagine that you couldn't do Facebook or wipe your arsh. SEND ME MONEY.

Shane Gorman
12 Woodbine st
Yonkers NY
10704

Shanegorman13@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment