Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Monkeys giant puke.


So as you know we have two dogs, both have a desperate habit of eating there own and each others shite. Some have said it's the Boston Terrier breed, i,m not sure but it's rough either way. One Saturday Molly and i were watching some tele on the couch, Milly was lying across me and Monkey was lying on top of Milly so both dogs lying on me. All was quiet then Monkey lifts his head for a second then puts it back down then seconds later as if one of the Witchs of Eastwick climbed inside his arse and come up to his throat and unleashed the smelliest most disgusting fece puke all over me, the couch and Milly. To be honest i was frozen in a state of terror as the smell climbed up my nose and the realization that this brown poisonous muck was all over me and seaping through me BIG CHIMP t shirt, like a heifer rippin through a barbed wire fence the muck was slowly connecting with me skin.
I had to edge of the couch and try to keep the fece puke mix on my t shirt for fear in would burn through the floor boards and burn the poor tenants living in the basement.
After being crouched in the shower for a half hour finally getting back to my happy place the smell was still there but with an intense cleaning we finally managed to rid the demon fece puke back to the bowels of Mordor.Who would think that such shite could come from such a small dogs gob.

No comments:

Post a Comment