Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Multiple Sclerosis

Being diagnosed with Multile Sclerosis last year it made me realize alot of stuff, one thing is that there is no cure and nobody knows why people get the disease. I have been trying to raise money and awareness about MS and i raised nearly $3000 which i donated half to people with MS and half to research. Big Chimp tees is somthing i came up with when i couldn't work because of MS. I was laid up in bed and i was trying to think of somthing i could do if i end up in a worse state than i am now, so i started to come up with designs and printing them on T-shirts at least this way if somthing does take a turn for the worst again i can come up with ideas in bed and make the designs on the computer and try to sell them on line. Every shirt i sell i donate $1 to MS and they cost $20 so buy some if you want to look cool as Mel Gibson.
I am also the captain for the Fighting Irish team for the MS walk which takes place at Rye playland on April 18, i am designing the shirts and hoping to sell as many as possible so the team will be spotted from a far at the walk. Also anybody that wants to join my team and walk or just donate click on the link for MS society.
I went back painting last week for the first time in 2 months so i will keep you posted on how i am feeling, i hope i can do ok but i am already feeling exhausted after only 3 days work which is shit for me because i am a worker and find it very hard to take it easy. That is the letter thanking me for my donation.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you are raising money for ms research and people with the disease!
    I hope you start to feel less tired soon!

    ReplyDelete