Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ya can never win


Sez i ta her your drivin me mad,
Sez her ta me i'm calling a jihad.

Sez i ta her you make me laugh'
Sez her ta me you have a neck like a giraffe.

Sez i ta her kiss me flute,
Sez her ta me ya don't even have any loot.

Sez i ta her go away and shite,
Sez her ta me your worse than the potato blight.

Sez i ta her switch of the tele,
Sez she ta me look at the state of your belly.

Sez i ta her would ya ever make the dinner,
Sez her ta me i thought you were the bread winner.

Sez i ta her ya make me sick,
Sez her ta me your an awful prick.

Sez i ta her are ya doing the shoppin,
Sez her ta me your arse is rotten.

Sez i ta her we're gonna be late,
Sez her ta me your sealing your faith.

Sez i ta her ya sicken me balls,
Sez her ta me, what balls.

So enough of this and lets get along, ya know me balls will get big and strong. As for the tele watch all ya like, if it's one less fight i,ll do what it takes, but when in the car remember the brakes, remember the last time you nearly sealed our faiths, now that was the last time me arse was rotten and by now i thought all that was forgotten, O.k i agree some things must change, lets get some bullets and hit the range.We'll pop some led then go to bed, all will be grand til we get up and before i get time to have a hot sup...........Sez I

No comments:

Post a Comment