Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paddy TXT'ING



With all the different variations on words and phrases these days brought on by txting and new technology I feel it appropriate that a feckin Paddy version be made public.

For example - LOL = Laugh Out Loud
- LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off

So what about the Paddy Version

For example - IML = Is Maith Liomsa
- FOAD = Fuck Off And Die
- TWH = Terrible Wedder Hey
- LTBE = Lick The Back End
- DHNB = Do Her No Bother
- WH = Well Horse
- YOAR = Yer Ones A Ride
- MB = Meath Bastard
- CAT = Conas Ata Tu
- IFL = It's Fecking Lashin
- TIBH = Things Is Bad Hey
- DOR = Deloris O Riordan
- WYBIARYSB = Where Ya Born In A Field Ya Stupid Bastard
- YFOS = Yer Full Of Shite

These are just a few of the top of my head, pls feel free to email me at shanegorman13@gmail.com and I will be sure to put them on the blog. Now FOAD !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment