Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hobo Thief At My House




A couple of weeks ago I had a small job power washing a mansion in Riverdale New York. I hadn't got a good set of clothes to keep me dry as it has been a while since I have been power washing. I called my friend Brian Cassidy who claims to be a painter and I asked him for a lend of his skins. The job went grand, although it nearly killed me MS wise but the funny thing was, the bleach I was using ruined the pants and jacket of the skins. I dumped the pants at the job, but I took the jacket home with the thought of salvaging it. It was a waste of time as it was in shite. So I threw it in the bin. Today I was moping around the sitting room and I spotted a hobo coming in the driveway of my house so I opened the blinds a wee bit and watched. He was rooting away and taking some cans and bottles and then he spotted the jacket from the skins. He sized it up and being a strapping hobo the jacket seemed to fit him. So of he went up the road with a lovely new anorak for himself and a few old cans and bottles, god love him. Well I suppose I got a lend of it of a knacker so it's kinda fitting, pardon the pun. Caso you gypo...Wagwan. Above are the actual pictures.

5 comments:

  1. ha ha, kinda made me think of the time you were rooting through the recycling bin for a vitamin bottle to use for your water! it's like, you were the hobo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, i made a typo.. a vitamin water bottle. not a vitamin bottle. that would have been really strange.

    anywhoo... i'm not sceeeerrrrrd

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIT!!!
    i just had another thought!!! do you think that bum grabbed any of millie or monkey's poop bags?!?!?!?
    eewwwwwwww!!!!!!!! dirty bum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Caso, as they say down in Monaghan,is an odious knacker,isnt he.Sorry Brian only jokin.BIG HAMMER.

    ReplyDelete