Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reasons MS Is A Balls


Unfortunately today i am unable to muster up the brain power to make up anything funny. This morning i woke up and felt like staying in bed and not going to work.
I went in anyway thick Paddy style and it made me realise that i am in no way out of trouble as far as Multiple Sclerosis is concerned.
I was fine til about ten a.m when i started relentlesly yawning with exhaustion to the point were i couldnt manage to work at all. I made it til lunch time when i sat down and nearly fell asleep on the floor. Thick Paddy got up again and went back to work and had to stop and sit down on the floor behind the couch. My head started to thump and my eyes very sore. My shoulder and neck are killing me and my right hand feels, well it doesnt feel much, kinda like really strong pins and needles which isnt to pleasent all day. I am home now on a lovely sunny day in pyjammas at four in the afternoon and i will probably sleep til morning. What a load of shite. It also feels extremely diffecult to focus on anything. Hopefully this is not the start of another attack. Just an update on MS and what a fucking pain in the hole it is !
I feel people should know what happens because i didnt. I hope tomorrow i will be back in form with some more storys about pure shite

4 comments:

  1. keep her lit gummy. keep fighting. its a load of shite MS, been involved with it from time to time in my career, but keep that massive chin of urs up lad!!! lol. Jaffa

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This morning i woke up and felt like staying in bed and not going to work."


    I enjoy the program! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep her lit Shane. Big Hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks horses, feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete