Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2009

On The Way To Wasington

So with the wonders of technology and some help from a huge traffic jam I am actually doing this blog in the Holland Tunnel underneath the Hudson river on the way to Washington. We already made a wrong turn and some bitch in a Mercedes truck started flashing her lights at us because ( we just entered the armpit state New Jersey) we turned to late. So I give her the finger. It's absolutely belting rain and we have about 4.30 hrs drive left. I was just telling Molly how cool it was that I can blog on the way and she sez" yeah great, five hrs of me driving and you on the phone" LOL.I better sign off or she'll kill me

1 comment:

  1. No messin with Molly,dat Mother in de truck dont know how lucky she is.Chop em off sister. Big Hammer.

    ReplyDelete