Total Pageviews

Friday, April 10, 2009

MS Update




So this week i have had the following shite symptoms...

Sore neck
Sore lower back
Sore pain in the fore head
Sore eyes
My knee is giving out a little when i walk
My right hand is numb as usual
And extreme tiredness

I went to the doctor today and he said i have to go back to the neurologist again to see what's wrong. He is concerned about my vision as loss of sight can occur with MS. I had blood taken from both arms too. I also have to have a CT scan of my stomach/pelvis/balls area which should be a laugh exposing the beast to complete strangers and probably a few male doctors. The last time when i had the surgery some female nurse had to give the short back and sides below which i couldn't.t help but wonder what she thinks about while scalping the cowboy.
A well if ya cant have a laugh your feccked. Plow on and remember if life hands you shite make silage. L O feckin L. I am tired and me and Molly are going to Washington tomorrow until Sunday night so probably no posts til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment