Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2009

My Blog In The Newspaper



Hubert Murphy of the Drogheda Independent has been following my blog from all the way from Drogheda Ireland. He is seen here with the Minister for the Environment and Green Party leader John Gormley and John Mulligan DI group editor. He has been doing some pieces about the blog which is just great for me. Thank you Hubert, I'm hoping he will have to come to Ardee in June because I'm having a shindig on Friday the 12th of June for MS Ireland. Below is the bit he did from this week.

Wednesday April 15 2009

I'VE been checking out Shane Gorman's blog again and what a great little piece he had in recently. Shane, who lives in New York, wrote that apparently the Obamas visited Ardee on their recent trip to London, where they were amazed to sample the good grub in Sizzlers (nothing new there!) and also the sheer number of pubs on one street!

To honour their visit they decided to erect their own image of Cuchulainn and Ferdia in Central Park and Shane has the picture to prove it!

Check him out on www. s h a n e g o rmanbigchimp.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. hey why did i not see that do you keep all the good stuff hidden...i cant find that and i look on this blog every day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think people missed it, it's the most realistic picture I've done

    ReplyDelete